Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another tasty and healthy lunch idea!

So this morning I had to get my naturopathic juices flowing once again when there were no leftovers to take for lunch. I quickly cooked some Rye pasta spirals. Once done, i added 1/2 can of black beans, chopped up brocolli/red pepper/carrot/celery, and added olive oil and balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. I'm eating it as a cold pasta salad, and it's delicious! What a wonderful naturopathic meal...I left some for my husband and kids - hopefully they feel the same!

Dr. Anna Falkowski
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic director
Vitality for Life Health Center
Barrie, ON
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: