Thursday, May 7, 2009

Post-Partum Core Recovery (Flat Abs!)

Many of you have heard me talk about the importance of recovering/maintaining a strong core after pregnancy, and many of you know that I highly recommend Julie Wiebe's program to help women get back on their feet after pregnancy. Julie's approach as a physiotherapist is wonderful in helping women get back those flat abs, better posture, improve diastasis (abdominal wall separation) and urinary problems that can take place during/after pregnancy. I went through Julie's seminar & workshop and it has helped me tremendously.
Julie is coming to our area to help some of my patients, so if you are interested in participating in the this amazing workshop, please contact me! She will be speaking to women on Sunday June 8, and is available to do workshops in small groups as well. More information can be found at www.interiorfitness.com!

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: