Saturday, August 29, 2009

New & Improved Camellia Oil Formula by Plant2Body Organics


As many of you know I have always recommended the most simple and natural products for skin care, and over the years I have recommended Camellia oil exclusively for use as a daily moisturizer - day and night. I myself have used nothing but Camellia oil on my skin - I like that it is deeply absorbed and doesn't leave a greasy feel, I like that it is suitable for all skin types, and I like that the oil is one of the most similar to our own skin oils.
This past year my friend (and fellow naturopathic doctor), Carol Zawada, and I have discussed that we would like to make a Camellia oil based skin moisturizer with the addition of a couple beneficial ingredients. After months of testing various blends, we have selected a combination of 3 natural and organic ingredients that we are confident our patients will love. We have called our company 'Plant2Body Organics' and the blend is called 'Nourishing Serum'.
Plant2Body Nourishing Serum is a natural and organic serum made entirely of plant oils (Camellia oil, Perilla Oil and Vitamin E) that are known to deeply penetrate the skin and nourish it from the inside. This blend of oils contains antioxidants and vitamins which help protect the skin from free-radical damage and are known to restore and rejuvenate both skin and hair. Nourishing serum helps skin retain moisture and look radiant. Excellent treatment for minimizing fine lines, stretch marks and scars. Contains NO chemicals, parabens or fragrances.
For those of you that liked the Camellia oil in the past, I'm excited for you to try the Nourishing Serum! It will be available at the clinic by Thursday of this week.


Dr. Anna Falkowski, HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: