Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Olive Baby for After-Sun Care

On our recent trip to Cuba I was sure to pack a jar of Olive Baby Body Butter. It came in handy for the whole family. We used to for the chaffing my son got after wearing wet shorts all day at the beach, to help soothe red skin after too much sun, and to help stop the itching of the bug bites we all got on our legs. I also used it for the dry skin we got after too much exposure to sand and ocean water!
I had read somewhere that moisturizing your hands stops the transmission of bacteria that you may come into contact with (they prefer dry skin), so I was sure to moisturize during our travelling days where the airplane air is particulary drying.
Now that we're back, our tans are becoming dry and itchy, and I'm finding that a little bit of Body Butter after showering helps stop the skin from peeling.
I've had patients take it on holidays as well and said it worked as a multi-purpose skin soother.

Dr. Anna Falkowski, HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: