Monday, April 12, 2010

'Delicious Detox' finally on the shelves!

I have been waiting for a book that I could confidently recommend to my patients to help them on their quest to good health and as a support during their Detox. My good friend Carol Morley has finally published this much awaited book called 'Delicious Detox - Fast and Easy Recipes to Boost Energy and Improve Health'.
It will help anyone that wants to eat delicious meals during their detox, or simply to change their eating habits. It is complete with shopping list, weekly menu plan, and really user-friendly recipes! Carol is one of the best cooks I know, and I've tried many of her meals - they're always healthy and delicious!
I will be recommending this book to anyone doing a cleanse or wanting to increase their healthy recipe repetoire! It will be on Vitality for Life's shelves for $24.95 - but during the rest of April, as a detox promotion, you will receive $2.00 off!


Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND.
Naturopathic Doctor & Clinic Director
Vitality for Life Health Center
www.vitalityforlife.ca

Vitality for Life is an integrative health clinic in Barrie, Ontario. We offer the services of a Naturopathic Doctor, Chiropractor and massage therapists.

Dr. Anna Falkowski HBSc, ND
Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Director
info@vitalityforlife.ca
www.vitalityforlife.ca
Twitter: @NaturoDoctor
We're On Facebook!

No comments: